Contact Sections @:
8000 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513
State Laws and Regulations
Links to State Laws and Regulations web sites
- NC Administrative Agencies - A Comprehensive List of North Carolina State Agencies
- NC Administrative Procedures Act Chapter 150b - This is a PDF file. Please make sure you have the current version of Adobe Reader installed on your machine.
- NC OAH Rules Division - The Rules Division of the Office of Administrative Hearings performs administrative and technical work in the compilation, production and publication of the North Carolina Register and the North Carolina Administrative Code (NCAC) as required by Chapter 150B of the North Carolina General Statutes
- NC Office of Administrative Hearings - The Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) is an independent quasi-judicial agency that was established to provide a source of independent Administrative Law Judges (ALJ) to preside in administrative law contested cases.
- North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources - The N.C. Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) is the lead stewardship agency for the preservation and protection of North Carolina's outstanding natural resources.
- North Carolina Department of Labor - Under state law, the N.C. Department of Labor is responsible for promoting the health, safety and general well-being of more than 4 million workers. The laws and programs the department administers affect every worker--and virtually every person--in the state.
- North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles - The DMV Team delivers quality motor vehicle services, promotes highway safety, and furnishes timely and accurate information by providing excellent customer service, enforcing motor vehicle laws, and maintaining the integrity of official DMV records.
- North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State - This Web site is provided to the public as a part of the Secretary of State Knowledge Base (SOSKB) system
- North Carolina Employment Security Commission - NC Employment Security - Business Services; Individual Services,
- North Carolina General Assembly - The purpose of the North Carolina General Assembly Home Page is to provide a starting point for access to and research and use of legislative information by the citizens of North Carolina and other persons interested in law, public policy, and the legislative process.
- North Carolina Secretary of State Corporation Database - To serve and protect citizens, the business community and governmental agencies by facilitating business activities, by providing accurate and timely information and by preserving documents and records. Here you may search for NC corporations.
- North Carolina State Government Official Web Site - North Carolina State Government Official Web site
- North Carolina UCC Internet Query - This Section provides an essential service to the business community, offering a repository of records of UCC and federal lien documents.
- The North Carolina Register - The North Carolina Register is published twice a month and contains information relating to agency rulemaking, executive orders, contested case decisions and other notices required by or affecting Chapter 150B of the General Statutes. All proposed administrative rules and notices of public hearings.
- Title 26 – Office of Administrative Hearings - Submission procedures for rules and other documents to be published in the North Carolina Register and the North Carolina Administrative Code